As a Parent, Grandparent, or Early Childhood Professional, you know the early years are learning years.
You also know that issues around early childhood education and support for young families involve many crucial decisions at the state and local level. By selecting MaineAEYC as your state affiliate when joining or renewing your membership with NAEYC, you’ll play a greater role in improving early care and education here in Maine and around the country.
Not ready for Membership? You Can still receive MaineAEYC news and updates
Early childhood educators and families work every day to make a difference in the lives of young children. NAEYC and MaineAEYC work to support these remarkable individuals by amplifying their voices and passionately advocating for what we know to be right for children, their families, and educators. NAEYC offers a robust suite of national resources and offerings to provide NAEYC members access to cutting-edge content and professional development through online communities, publications, events and more.
In addition to the national level benefits, MaineAEYC offers benefits for Maine members, including:
An active, local organization of hundreds of educators, administrators, families, and advocates
- State policy updates, action alerts, and annual policy and advocacy events
- Sponsored community events during the annual “Week of the Young Child”
- Participation in the Right from the Start coalition
- Voting opportunity in MaineAEYC Board elections
- Discounted registration at our annual Maine early childhood conference and regional workshops